In the Church’s teachings, it is clear that burial in a Catholic cemetery is a holy privilege. Catholic cemeteries are an extension of the parish where those who have worshipped and prayed together in life now await the resurrection of the body in death. Catholic cemeteries are rooted in ancient religious traditions that display a respect for the deceased and a reverence for their physical remains.
Catholic cemeteries serve as a perpetual reminder that death is just a part of the journey that leads to new life. Catholic cemeteries are sacred places that strive to create an environment conducive to prayerful visitation and are reminders of the promise of the resurrection of the spirit. Our Catholic funeral homes provide a continuity of services for Catholic families that adheres to Catholic teachings on the preparation and burial of the dead.
Blessings of a Catholic Cemetery and Funeral Home
- We are part of the Church, an extension of your parish community.
- We provide comfort to your loved ones, and treat them with respect.
- We bring your loved ones into our care and partner with your parish to handle the details and paperwork.
- You will be buried or entombed on sacred ground.
- You will be remembered in Masses celebrated on our consecrated grounds.
- Franciscan monks offer a daily prayer for those buried in Catholic cemeteries.